- Plaintext email only
Jim has been fishing for the better part of 15 years. It was not until moving to Southwest Florida 7 years ago that he started fishing from a kayak. Since then Jim has become a successful tournament angler. Jim is the co-founder and Vice President of the Southwest Florida Kayak Angler’s Association owns and guides through Kayak Fish Southwest Florida and Co-Captain of the Blue Line Fishing Team. He writes articles for various marine and fishing publications and holds pro staff positions with Aquabound and Bending Branches Paddles, Riptide Saltwater Lures, Flying Fisherman Sunglasses, Abu Garcia, Yeti Coolers, Hobie Kayaks, Berkley, Spiderwire and Penn Reels.
- Member of the Hobie Fishing Team
- Pro Staff: Aquabound, Penn, Abu Garcia, Yeti Coolers, Flying Fisherman Sunglasses, Spiderwire, Berkley, Riptide Lures
- Kayak Fishing Classics Marker 8 Snook and Redfish Slam Classic 4th place 2011
- Kayak Fishing Classics Pecks Old Port Cove Redfish and Trout Slam Classic 3rd place 2011
- 1st Annual Beefs Inshore Slam 6th Place 2011 (used a kayak in a boat tournament)
- Jim has recently had an article featured on Native Watercraft’s website. Click here to read the full article.
- Has had a video featured on Native Watercraft’s website. Click here to visit the site and check it out.
- Competed as an exhibition team in the 5th Annual Are You Man Enough Shark Challenge. (To date this has been the only kayak team to ever compete)
- 5th Place Tampa Bay Slam Classic 2011
- Writes various articles for numerous fishing publications.
- Owner and operator of Kayak Fish Southwest Florida at www.kayakfishswfl.com
- 2nd Place Coastal Redfish Tour Pine Island January 2012
- 3rd Place Coastal Redfish Tour Sarasota February 18th 2012
- Co Founder Southwest Florida Kayak Angler's Association at www.swfkaa.com
- Co Captain Blue Line Fishing Team at http://www.bluelinefishingteam.com
- View recent blog entries
- Member for
- 1 year 10 months