For the traveling low-angle paddler, enjoy carbon efficiency combined with 4pc compactibility.
- 100% Carbon shaft is lightweight, durable and reduces fatigue and joint strain
- Long, slim blades offer extra pull for low-angle paddlers and heavily-loaded boats
- Posi-Lok™ ferrule system allows for infinite feather angles
- 4-piece breakdown is ideal for packing or travel
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Material: abXII Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 6.25 x 20 in. (16 x 51 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 98 sq. in. (632 sq. cm.)
Weight: 32.5 oz. (921 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all of our paddles to order (much like a fast food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Our shipping windows are slightly longer than most of our loyal paddlers are used to, but we're doing everything we can to ensure paddles ship timely and perform perfectly. Thank you for your patience and thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More