The top-of-the-line choice for performance paddlers who value adjustability in length at our lightest weight.
- Weighing just 18 oz., the Malta Carbon is our lightest SUP paddle
- Its blade, a trim 87 sq. in., is made of compression molded carbon which is stiff enough to help you get more out of every stroke
- The Malta's shaft is 100% carbon with a 10° bend to provide slight flex for comfortable performance
- Contoured palm grip is made of 100% carbon for smooth paddling comfort.
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon with 10° bend
Blade Material: Compression Molded Carbon
Grip Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Size: 7.125 x 16.25 in. (18 x 41 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 87 sq. in. (561 sq. cm)
Weight: 18 oz. (510 g)
Grip: Contoured Palm Grip
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place
Here at Bending Branches, we are a lean, build-to-order, United States manufacturer that requires standard product in order to keep our costs competitive. Therefore, we do not accept custom, non-standard product requests for new paddles. We apologize for any inconvenience.