For the traveling low-angle paddler, enjoy carbon efficiency combined with 4pc compactibility.
- 100% Carbon shaft is lightweight, durable and reduces fatigue and joint strain
- Long, slim blades offer extra pull for low-angle paddlers and heavily-loaded boats
- Posi-Lok™ ferrule system allows for infinite feather angles
- 4-piece breakdown is ideal for packing or travel
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Material: abXII Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 6.25 x 20 in. (16 x 51 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 98 sq. in. (632 sq. cm)
Weight: 32.5 oz. (921 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place
Here at Bending Branches, we are a lean, build-to-order, United States manufacturer that requires standard product in order to keep our costs competitive. Therefore, we do not accept custom, non-standard product requests for new paddles. We apologize for any inconvenience.