Providing a tight, no-wobble fit, the Manta Ray Aluminum is for bigger boats and those looking for more control with every stroke.
- Aluminum shaft is corrosion-resistant
- Big, beefy blades are a great choice for big boats looking to move more water
- Snug fitting, snap-button ferrule allows for multiple feather angles
Shaft Material: Aluminum
Blade Material: abXII Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 7.25 x 18 in. (18 x 46 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 105 sq. in. (677 sq. cm)
Weight: 37.75 oz. (1070 g)
Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R)
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place
Here at Bending Branches, we are a lean, build-to-order, United States manufacturer that requires standard product in order to keep our costs competitive. Therefore, we do not accept custom, non-standard product requests for new paddles. We apologize for any inconvenience.