Sting Ray Aluminum 4-Piece Kayak PaddleRegular price $119.95 US MSRP (taxes not included) Save $-119.95
Portability meets function with the Sting Ray Aluminum, constructed to be tight, flutter-free, and worth the upgrade.
- Corrosion resistant, anodized aluminum shaft creates a sturdy recreational paddle
- Our most popular blade style, for responsive paddling, slow moving-water and all-around efficiency
- Snug fitting, snap-button ferrule allows for multiple feather angles
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon abXII blades are strong and light
- 4-piece model is great for travel, packing or storing in small spaces
Shaft Material: Aluminum
Blade Material: abXII Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 6.25 x 18 in. (16 x 46 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 91 sq. in. (587 sq. cm.)
Weight: 36.25 oz. (1028 g)
Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R)
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all of our paddles to order (much like a fast food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Our shipping windows are slightly longer than most of our loyal paddlers are used to, but we’re doing everything we can to ensure paddles ship timely and perform perfectly. Thank you for your patience and thank you for supporting American manufacturing.