Our best-selling kayak paddle with an adjustable, corrosion-free ferrule made in a breakdown construction for easy travel.
- The 4-piece model is great for travel, packing, or storing in small places
- 100% Carbon shaft is lightweight, durable and reduces fatigue and joint strain
- Mid-sized, fiberglass reinforced blades allow for a smooth, flutter free forward stroke
- The Sting Ray Hybrid offers the Posi-Lok® ferrule system which clicks into position firmly and securely featuring strong, corrosion-free composite construction, convenient dual-button release, and infinite feathering angles
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Material: abXII Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 6.25 x 18 in. (16 x 46 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 91 sq. in. (587 sq. cm.)
Weight: 30.5 oz. (865 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all of our paddles to order (much like a fast food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Our shipping windows are slightly longer than most of our loyal paddlers are used to, but we're doing everything we can to ensure paddles ship timely and perform perfectly. Thank you for your patience and thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More