Shred ApartRegular price $304.95 US MSRP (taxes not included) Save $-304.95
Designed by Alpacka Raft, the Shred Apart is a convertible kayak + canoe paddle, designed to offer unmatched performance and convenience.
- Designed by Alpacka Raft, the Aqua-Bound Shred Apart is a convertible kayak/canoe paddle.
- The Shred Apart starts with the same base paddle as Aqua-Bound's classic Shred Carbon paddle, but includes a pair of T-handle extensions that convert the kayak paddle into a pair of canoe paddles.
- The Shred Apart allows the packraft to be paddled either in kayak configuration by one person or in canoe configuration by two people.
- Full sized abX carbon reinforced nylon blades suitable for whitewater
Shaft Material: Tight Weave Carbon
Blade Material: abX Carbon Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 7.75 x 18 in. (20 x 46 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 117 sq. in. (755 sq. cm)
Weight: 40 oz. (kayak paddle only), 26 oz. (each canoe paddle), 52 oz. (entire system)
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place
Here at Bending Branches, we are a lean, build-to-order, United States manufacturer that requires standard product in order to keep our costs competitive. Therefore, we do not accept custom, non-standard product requests for new paddles. We apologize for any inconvenience.