Spark 85 2-Piece Stand-Up PaddleRegular price $129.95 US MSRP (taxes not included) Save $-129.95
A solidly built, tight-fitting SUP paddle, for a lifetime of worry-free paddleboarding.
- A durable, solidly-built paddle for beginners or for the board at your cabin
- 85 sq. in. blade profile is less fatiguing, ideal for high-cadence paddling
- Weighs only 28.5 ounces
Shaft Material: Aluminum 10° bend
Blade Material: epX Engineered Polymer, Fiberglass Reinforced
Blade Size: 7.5" x 14.5" (85 sq. in.)
Blade Surface Area: 85 sq. in. (548 sq. cm)
Weight: 28.5 oz. (808 g)
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place
Here at Aqua Bound, we are a lean, build-to-order, United States manufacturer that requires standard product in order to keep our costs competitive. Therefore, we do not accept custom, non-standard product requests for new paddles. We apologize for any inconvenience.