Whether you're fishing, kayaking, or packrafting, traveling convenience is a must. Meet the Manta Ray Carbon, the highest performer in carbon composite efficiency.
- At just 29.5 oz., the Manta Ray Carbon is the lightest high-angle injection molded paddle available
- The abX blades are stiff and durable to help you move some serious water
- Big, beefy blades are ideal for high-angler paddlers needing more power to move more water and heavy boats
- Ovalized, 100% carbon shaft delivers superior performance
- Snug 3-hole snap-button ferrule allows you to feather your blades at 0° and 60°, left and right hand control.
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Material: abX Carbon Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 7.25 x 18 in. (18 x 46 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 105 sq. in. (677 sq. cm)
Weight: 29.5 oz. (836 g)
Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R)
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place
Here at Aqua Bound, we are a lean, build-to-order, United States manufacturer that requires standard product in order to keep our costs competitive. Therefore, we do not accept custom, non-standard product requests for new paddles. We apologize for any inconvenience.