Tango Carbon 4-Piece Straight Shaft Kayak PaddleRegular price $474.95 US MSRP (taxes not included) Save $-474.95
Engineered to be the lightest flatwater option available in a travel-friendly 4pc construction.
- Perfect for the traveling paddler, the Tango Carbon 4-Piece is the compact option for taking your paddle with you wherever you go
- The T-700 carbon shaft is strong, durable and lightweight
- Handcrafted, multi laminate carbon blades are long and slender, designed for low-angle, relaxed paddlers
- This ultra light instrument allows for a smooth, efficient forward stroke
- Features the new, 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule system
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
Shaft Material: T-700 Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Carbon
Blade Size: 6.6 x 17.9 in. (17 x 45 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 96 sq. in. (619 sq. cm.)
Weight: 25 oz. (709 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.