Engineered to be the lightest flatwater option available in a travel-friendly 4pc construction.
- Perfect for the traveling paddler, the Tango Carbon 4-Piece is the compact option for taking your paddle with you wherever you go
- The T-700 carbon shaft is strong, durable and lightweight
- Handcrafted, multi laminate carbon blades are long and slender, designed for low-angle, relaxed paddlers
- This ultra light instrument allows for a smooth, efficient forward stroke
- Features the new, 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule system
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
Shaft Material: T-700 Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Carbon
Blade Size: 6.6 x 17.9 in. (17 x 45 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 96 sq. in. (619 sq. cm.)
Weight: 25 oz. (709 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More