Whether you're kayaking or packrafting, the Whiskey Fiberglass packs an industry low weight with unmatched forward stroke efficiency.
The paddle is a "cosmetic second", meaning the entire paddle is 100% structurally sound, but the finish will have slight cosmetic imperfections. All paddle components (shaft, blades, and ferrule) are standard, first quality parts that meet or surpass all benchmark testing. Standard imperfections can primarily be found in the blades and could include porosity, streaking, scratches, or inconsistencies in the laminated finish.
- Breaks down into 4-pieces for convenient travel and easy storage
- Wide blades are ideal for high-angle, high-energy paddlers
- 28 ounces of ultra-light performance
- Hand-crafted compression molded blades provide an effortless and smooth paddling stroke
- Features the 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule system which clicks into position firmly and securely and allows for infinite feather angles
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
- Awarded PaddleTV's Best In Class High Performance Kayak Paddle
Shaft Material: T-700 Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Fiberglass
Blade Size: 7.8 x 16 in. (20 x 41 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 95 sq. in. (613 sq. cm.)
Weight: 28 oz. (794 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Before You Buy: As this paddle is a factory second, and reduced in price, Aqua Bound will not provide photo samples or pre-purchase information on the condition of the paddle. In the event of an incorrect size purchase, Aqua Bound will accept returns within 30 days of purchase if the paddle is unused and void of additional wear. Customer is responsible for shipping the paddle back to Aqua Bound. Like all Aqua Bound paddles, this paddle comes backed with a two-year warranty against manufacturing defects. Note – returns or refunds due to personal preference on “imperfections” will not be honored.
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all of our paddles to order (much like a fast food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Our shipping windows are slightly longer than most of our loyal paddlers are used to, but we're doing everything we can to ensure paddles ship timely and perform perfectly. Thank you for your patience and thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More