US MSRP (taxes not included)
2-Piece Straight Shaft Kayak Paddle
Featuring aviation-grade carbon fiber, the Tango Carbon is the lightest paddle available and your smoothest forward stroke.
- The 3K Plain Weave 100% carbon shaft is strong, durable and lightweight
- Handcrafted, multi laminate fiberglass blades are long and slender, designed for low-angle, relaxed paddlers
- This ultra light instrument allows for a smooth, efficient forward stroke
- Features the new, 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule system
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
Shaft Material: T-700 Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Carbon
Blade Size: 6.6 x 17.9 in. (17 x 45 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 96 sq. in. (619 sq. cm.)
Weight: 23 oz. (652 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Here at Aqua-Bound, we build all of our paddles to order (much like a fast food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Our paddles are typically built within a week and ship shortly thereafter. Our shipping windows are slightly longer than most of our loyal paddlers are used to, but we’re doing everything we can to ensure paddles ship timely and perform perfectly. Thank you for your patience and thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More