Whiskey Fiberglass 4-Piece Straight Shaft Kayak PaddleRegular price $374.95 US MSRP (taxes not included) Save $-374.95
Whether you're kayaking or packrafting, the Whiskey Fiberglass packs an industry low weight with unmatched forward stroke efficiency.
- Breaks down into 4-pieces for convenient travel and easy storage
- Wide blades are ideal for high-angle, high-energy paddlers
- 28 ounces of ultra-light performance
- Hand-crafted compression molded blades provide an effortless and smooth paddling stroke
- Features the 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule system which clicks into position firmly and securely and allows for infinite feather angles
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
- Awarded PaddleTV's Best In Class High Performance Kayak Paddle
Shaft Material: T-700 Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Fiberglass
Blade Size: 7.8 x 16 in. (20 x 41 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 95 sq. in. (613 sq. cm)
Weight: 28 oz. (794 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place
Here at Aqua Bound, we are a lean, build-to-order, United States manufacturer that requires standard product in order to keep our costs competitive. Therefore, we do not accept custom, non-standard product requests for new paddles. We apologize for any inconvenience.