Whiskey Fiberglass 4-Piece Straight Shaft Kayak PaddleRegular price $374.95 US MSRP (taxes not included) Save $-374.95
Whether you're kayaking or packrafting, the Whiskey Fiberglass packs an industry low weight with unmatched forward stroke efficiency.
- Breaks down into 4-pieces for convenient travel and easy storage
- Wide blades are ideal for high-angle, high-energy paddlers
- 28 ounces of ultra-light performance
- Hand-crafted compression molded blades provide an effortless and smooth paddling stroke
- Features the 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule system which clicks into position firmly and securely and allows for infinite feather angles
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
- Awarded PaddleTV's Best In Class High Performance Kayak Paddle
Shaft Material: T-700 Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Fiberglass
Blade Size: 7.8 x 16 in. (20 x 41 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 95 sq. in. (613 sq. cm)
Weight: 28 oz. (794 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Manta Ray Fiberglass 4-Piece Snap-Button Kayak PaddleRegular price $139.95 US MSRP (taxes not included) Save $-139.95
Updated for 2023! The high-end performance of fiberglass, with an oversized blade and 4pc breakdown for travel.
- 100% fiberglass shaft is durable and strong, yet lighter than commodity aluminum, so it will hold up in the most uncertain of conditions while not draining all your energy. Fiberglass is also valued for being warm, plus flexible and forgiving when compared to aluminum.
- Snap-button ferrule is fixed length plus tight fitting, secure, and long-lasting. No wobbling or inefficiencies like commodity systems. It’s not as technical as some modern ferrule systems, but one of the more robust options. Comes with 3-hole for adjustable feather angles of 0° or 60°, left or right hand control.
- Two new head turning colors that make a real statement on the water: Sunset Red, the ideal companion for an evening paddle trip, and the shot of life that is Electric Green.
- Proudly hand built in Osceola, Wisconsin, USA, by a team of paddlers and outdoor enthusiasts.
Shaft Material: Fiberglass
Blade Material: abXII Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 7.5 x 18 in. (19 x 46 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 102.5 sq. in. (661 sq. cm)
Weight: 34.5 oz. (978 g)
Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R)