Carbon from tip to tip, with blades designed for flatwater makes this lightweight 4pc paddle your trustworthy travel companion.
- 100% Carbon shaft delivers superior performance
- Mid-sized, carbon reinforced blades allow for a smooth, flutter free forward stroke
- Weighing 28.75 ounces, the Sting Ray Carbon is the lightest flatwater injected molded kayak paddle available at its pricepoint
- The Sting Ray Carbon features a snug 3-hole snap-button ferrule, which allows you to feather your blades at 0° and 60°, left and right hand control
- 4-piece model is great for travel, packing or storing in small spaces
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Material: abX Carbon Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 6.25 x 18 in. (16 x 46 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 91 sq. in. (587 sq. cm)
Weight: 28.75 oz. (815 g)
Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R)
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all of our paddles to order (much like a fast food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Our shipping windows are slightly longer than most of our loyal paddlers are used to, but we're doing everything we can to ensure paddles ship timely and perform perfectly. Thank you for your patience and thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More