High-angle horsepower for more control and 4-piece compactibility makes this paddle the ultimate trip companion.
- The Manta Ray Hybrid is built for high-angle paddlers, bigger boats, and paddlers looking for more power
- The 100% Carbon shaft is lightweight, durable and reduces fatigue and joint strain
- The abXII fiberglass-reinforced blades and all carbon shaft provide a low swing weight.
- A snug-fitting, 3-hole snap-button ferrule, which allows you to feather your blades at 0° and 60°, left and right hand control.
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Material: abXII Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 7.25 x 18 in. (18 x 46 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 105 sq. in. (677 sq. cm)
Weight: 31.75 oz. (900 g)
Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R)
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place
Here at Bending Branches, we are a lean, build-to-order, United States manufacturer that requires standard product in order to keep our costs competitive. Therefore, we do not accept custom, non-standard product requests for new paddles. We apologize for any inconvenience.