Our best-selling kayak paddle, the Sting Ray Hybrid combines the best of carbon and fiberglass in a breakdown construction.
- 100% Carbon shaft is lightweight, durable and reduces fatigue and joint strain
- Mid-sized, fiberglass reinforced blades allow for a smooth, flutter free forward stroke
- Snug fitting, snap-button ferrule allows for multiple feather angles
- The 4-piece model is great for travel, packing or storing in small spaces
- Small Shaft available in limited quantity upon request (call 715-355-3405)
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Material: abXII Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 6.25 x 18 in. (16 x 46 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 91 sq. in. (587 sq. cm)
Weight: 30.5 oz. (865 g)
Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R)
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place
Here at Bending Branches, we are a lean, build-to-order, United States manufacturer that requires standard product in order to keep our costs competitive. Therefore, we do not accept custom, non-standard product requests for new paddles. We apologize for any inconvenience.