Manta Ray Carbon 4-Piece Snap-Button Kayak PaddleRegular price $209.95 US MSRP (taxes not included) Save $-209.95
Whether you’re fishing, kayaking, or packrafting, traveling convenience is a must. Meet the Manta Ray Carbon, the highest performer in carbon composite efficiency.
- At just 29.5 oz., the Manta Ray Carbon is the lightest high-angle injection molded paddle available
- The abX blades are stiff and durable to help you move some serious water
- Big, beefy blades are ideal for high-angler paddlers needing more power to move more water and heavy boats
- Ovalized, 100% carbon shaft delivers superior performance
- Snug 3-hole snap-button ferrule allows you to feather your blades at 0° and 60°, left and right hand control.
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Material: abX Carbon Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 7.25 x 18 in. (18 x 46 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 105 sq. in. (677 sq. cm.)
Weight: 29.5 oz. (836 g)
Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R)
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all of our paddles to order (much like a fast food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Our shipping windows are slightly longer than most of our loyal paddlers are used to, but we’re doing everything we can to ensure paddles ship timely and perform perfectly. Thank you for your patience and thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More