Whiskey Carbon 2-Piece Bent Shaft Kayak PaddleRegular price $524.95 US MSRP (taxes not included) Save $-524.95
Combining the lightest carbon available and a naturally ergonomic shaft, this is your trusted companion.
- Ergonomic bend creates a more comfortable feel
- At just 25.5 ounces, the paddle delivers an effortless, ultra-lightweight performance
- Lighter in weight than comparable models, the Whiskey Carbon delivers a smooth paddling stroke
- Features the new 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule, allowing for infinite feather angles
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
Shaft Material: 3K Plain Weave Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Carbon
Blade Size: 7.8 x 16 in. (20 x 41 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 95 sq. in. (613 sq. cm)
Weight: 25.5 oz. (723 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.