Manta Ray Hybrid
US MSRP (taxes not included)
2-Piece Posi-Lok Kayak Paddle
High-angle horsepower for more control and heavily loaded boats with the industry's best ferrule.
- The Manta Ray Hybrid is built for high-angle paddlers, bigger boats, and paddlers looking for more power
- The 100% Carbon shaft is lightweight, durable and reduces fatigue and joint strain
- The abXII fiberglass-reinforced blades and all carbon shaft provide a low swing weight.
- Posi-Lok™ ferrule system allows for infinite feather angles
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Material: abXII Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 7.25 x 18 in. (18 x 46 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 105 sq. in. (677 sq. cm.)
Weight: 31.75 oz. (900 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Here at Aqua-Bound, we build all of our paddles to order (much like a fast food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Our paddles are typically built within a week and ship shortly thereafter. Our shipping windows are slightly longer than most of our loyal paddlers are used to, but we’re doing everything we can to ensure paddles ship timely and perform perfectly. Thank you for your patience and thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More