Portability meets function with the Sting Ray Aluminum, constructed to be tight, flutter-free, and worth the upgrade.
- Corrosion resistant, anodized aluminum shaft creates a sturdy recreational paddle
- Our most popular blade style, for responsive paddling, slow moving-water and all-around efficiency
- Snug fitting, snap-button ferrule allows for multiple feather angles
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon abXII blades are strong and light
- 4-piece model is great for travel, packing or storing in small spaces
Shaft Material: Aluminum
Blade Material: abXII Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 6.25 x 18 in. (16 x 46 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 91 sq. in. (587 sq. cm.)
Weight: 36.25 oz. (1028 g)
Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R)
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place
Here at Aqua Bound, we are a lean, build-to-order, United States manufacturer that requires standard product in order to keep our costs competitive. Therefore, we do not accept custom, non-standard product requests for new paddles. We apologize for any inconvenience.