Our most popular flatwater blade paired with our patented corrosion-free ferrule makes for a winning combination.
- 100% Carbon shaft delivers superior performance
- Mid-sized, carbon reinforced blades allow for a smooth, flutter free forward stroke
- Weighing 28.75 ounces, the Sting Ray Carbon is the lightest flatwater injected molded kayak paddle available at its price point
- The Sting Ray Carbon offers the Posi-Lok® ferrule system which clicks into position firmly and securely featuring strong, corrosion-free composite construction, convenient dual-button release, and infinite feathering angles
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Material: abX Carbon Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 6.25 x 18 in. (16 x 46 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 91 sq. in. (587 sq. cm.)
Weight: 28.75 oz. (815 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More