Carbon from tip to tip, the Sting Ray Carbon offers a carbon shaft and carbon blade, without the typical "carbon" price point.
- 100% Carbon shaft delivers superior performance
- Mid-sized, carbon reinforced blades allow for a smooth, flutter free forward stroke
- Weighing 28.75 ounces, the Sting Ray Carbon is the lightest flatwater injected molded kayak paddle available at its price point
- The Sting Ray Carbon features a snug 3-hole snap-button ferrule, which allows you to feather your blades at 0° and 60°, left and right hand control
- Small Shaft available in limited quantity upon request (call 715-355-3405)
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Material: abX Carbon Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 6.25 x 18 in. (16 x 46 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 91 sq. in. (587 sq. cm.)
Weight: 28.75 oz. (815 g)
Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R)
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all of our paddles to order (much like a fast food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Our shipping windows are slightly longer than most of our loyal paddlers are used to, but we're doing everything we can to ensure paddles ship timely and perform perfectly. Thank you for your patience and thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More