Tango Carbon 2-Piece Straight Shaft Kayak PaddleRegular price $374.95 US MSRP (taxes not included) Save $-374.95
Featuring aviation-grade carbon fiber, the Tango Carbon is the lightest paddle available and your smoothest forward stroke.
- The T-700 carbon shaft is strong, durable and lightweight
- Handcrafted, multi laminate fiberglass blades are long and slender, designed for low-angle, relaxed paddlers
- This ultra light instrument allows for a smooth, efficient forward stroke
- Features the new, 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule system
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
Shaft Material: T-700 Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Carbon
Blade Size: 6.6 x 17.9 in. (17 x 45 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 96 sq. in. (619 sq. cm.)
Weight: 23 oz. (652 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Please check with your local/online dealer for availability. If you choose to order this item directly through us, it is estimated to ship as early as mid-July as we work through a backlog of orders due to unwavering high demand, prioritizing dealer stocking orders. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More