Featuring aviation-grade carbon fiber, the Tango Carbon is the lightest paddle available and your smoothest forward stroke.
The paddle is a "cosmetic second", meaning the entire paddle is 100% structurally sound, but the finish will have slight cosmetic imperfections. All paddle components (shaft, blades, and ferrule) are standard, first quality parts that meet or surpass all benchmark testing. Standard imperfections can primarily be found in the blades and could include porosity, streaking, scratches, or inconsistencies in the laminated finish.
- The T-700 carbon shaft is strong, durable and lightweight
- Handcrafted, multi laminate fiberglass blades are long and slender, designed for low-angle, relaxed paddlers
- This ultra light instrument allows for a smooth, efficient forward stroke
- Features the new, 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule system
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
- Awarded 2022 Best Kayak Paddle by Paddling Magazine
Shaft Material: T-700 Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Carbon
Blade Size: 6.6 x 17.9 in. (17 x 45 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 96 sq. in. (619 sq. cm)
Weight: 23 oz. (652 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Before You Buy: As this paddle is a Cosmetic Second and reduced in price, Aqua Bound will not provide photo samples or pre-purchase information on the appearance of the paddle. In the event of an incorrect size purchase, Aqua Bound will accept returns within 30 days of purchase if the paddle is unused and void of wear. Customer is responsible for shipping the paddle back to Aqua Bound. Like all Aqua Bound paddles, this paddle comes backed with a two-year warranty against manufacturing defects. Note – returns or refunds due to personal preference on “imperfections” will not be honored.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More