Tango Fiberglass 2-Piece Straight Shaft Kayak PaddleRegular price $289.95 US MSRP (taxes not included) Save $-289.95
The lightweight, low-angle performance paddle that offers the smoothest forward stroke in paddles.
- Multi-laminate fiberglass blades are hand-crafted using high-pressure compression molding
- The T-700 carbon shaft is strong, durable and lightweight
- Ultra-light, low-angle paddle, for maximum results with minimal effort
- Effortless and smooth paddling stroke
- Features the new, 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule system
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
Shaft Material: T-700 Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Fiberglass
Blade Size: 6.6 x 17.9 in. (17 x 45 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 96 sq. in. (619 sq. cm.)
Weight: 26 oz. (737 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Please check with your local/online dealer for availability. If you choose to order this item directly through us, it is estimated to ship as early as mid-July as we work through a backlog of orders due to unwavering high demand, prioritizing dealer stocking orders. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More