Lyric 4-Piece Stand-Up PaddleRegular price $194.95 US MSRP (taxes not included) Save $-194.95
High-quality components in a smaller package, a perfect fit for the traveling adventurer's inflatable board.
- Weighing just 26 oz., the Lyric weighs less than the competitive offering
- A 100% carbon shaft with a 10° bend gives each stroke a slight amount of flex for very comfortable performance
- The 85 sq. in. blade is made of epX engineered polymer which produces enhanced blade stiffness and strength
- The aggressive dihedral shape of the blade down its spine makes for a smooth forward stroke without any flutter
- Contoured palm grip
- Graphics and color harmonize well with a softer sense of style
- 4-piece breakdown is a portable solution
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon with 10° bend
Blade Material: epX Engineered Polymer, Fiberglass Reinforced
Blade Size: 7.5 x 14.5 in. (19 x 37 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 85 sq. in. (548 sq. cm)
Weight: 26 oz. (737 g)
Grip: Contoured Palm Grip
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place
Here at Bending Branches, we are a lean, build-to-order, United States manufacturer that requires standard product in order to keep our costs competitive. Therefore, we do not accept custom, non-standard product requests for new paddles. We apologize for any inconvenience.