Employee owned and operated in Osceola, Wisconsin, Aqua Bound is internationally-renowned for manufacturing kayak and SUP paddles of the highest-quality. Industry-leading pride in workmanship, unparalleled commitment to service and desire to innovate have driven our company for decades. Aqua Bound's spirit of adventure lives in everything we do - from design to destination. We are committed to "Taking You There".
Working at Aqua Bound
• Flexible, all-purpose paid time-off policy
• Holiday pay & Bereavement
• 401K offered with 50% company match up to 10%
• Company subsidized health plan with H.S.A. contribution
• Flexible work culture for working parents
• Hybrid (WFH & onsite) work for front-office staff
• Access to Life Insurance & Dental plans
• Long Term & Short Term Disability
• Employee discount on Bending Branches products
• Varried discounts on other industry brands
• Generous gear borrowing for short-term paddle adventures
• Continuous education opportunities
• Regular, seasonal company paddle & adventure outings
• Annual all-company paddle trip and picnic
• Anniversary perks for tenured staff
If you're interested in any of the positions below, please apply here.
We are not accepting applications at this time. Pleas check back soon for updates.
Aqua Bound is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.