Sting Ray Carbon
2-Piece Posi-Lok Kayak Paddle
Our most popular flatwater blade paired with our patented corrosion-free ferrule makes for a winning combination.
- 100% Carbon shaft delivers superior performance
- Mid-sized, carbon reinforced blades allow for a smooth, flutter free forward stroke
- Weighing 28.75 ounces, the Sting Ray Carbon is the lightest flatwater injected molded kayak paddle available under $200
- The Sting Ray Carbon offers the Posi-Lok® ferrule system which clicks into position firmly and securely featuring strong, corrosion-free composite construction, convenient dual-button release, and infinite feathering angles
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Material: abX Carbon Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 6.25 x 18 in. (16 x 46 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 91 sq. in. (587 sq. cm.)
Weight: 28.75 oz. (815 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Here at Aqua-Bound, we build all of our paddles to order. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start building your paddle. Our paddles can typically be built in 1-2 business days and should ship shortly after.