Manta Ray Carbon
4-Piece Posi-Lok Kayak Paddle
With big blades and even bigger weight savings, this compactible, high-performing paddle is made with carbon from tip to tip.
- At just 29.5 oz., the Manta Ray Carbon is the lightest high-angle injection molded paddle available
- The abX blades are stiff and durable to help you move some serious water
- Big, beefy blades are ideal for high-angler paddlers needing more power to move more water and heavy boats
- Ovalized, 100% carbon shaft delivers superior performance
- The Manta Ray Carbon offers the Posi-Lok® ferrule system which clicks into position firmly and securely allowing for infinite feathering angles
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Material: abX Carbon Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 7.25 x 18 in. (18 x 46 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 105 sq. in. (677 sq. cm.)
Weight: 29.5 oz. (836 g)
Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R)
Here at Aqua-Bound, we build all of our paddles to order. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start building your paddle. Our paddles can typically be built in 1-2 business days and should ship shortly after.