Sharkie Kids Kayak PaddleRegular price $129.95 Sale price $103.96 US MSRP (taxes not included) Save $25.99
The floatable, performance paddle your kids want in the size they need.
- Lightweight, ovalized fiberglass shaft that feels great in kids' hands
- Serious paddle that is big on performance
- Durable enough to be handed down from sibling to sibling
Shaft Material: Fiberglass
Blade Material: abXII Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 5.75 x 19 in. (15 x 48 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 90 sq. in. (581 sq. cm.)
Weight: 33 oz. (936 g)
Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R)
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place
Here at Aqua Bound, we are a lean, build-to-order, United States manufacturer that requires standard product in order to keep our costs competitive. Therefore, we do not accept custom, non-standard product requests for new paddles. We apologize for any inconvenience.