2-Piece Stand-Up Paddle
The best overall value in SUP paddles, made of lightweight, durable, and top-grade carbon fiber components.
- Ideal for SUP touring, an aggressive dihedral down the spine delivers a smooth, powerful forward stroke
- A lightweight, all-carbon shaft with a 10° bend provides a low swing weight and a slight shaft flex for very comfortable performance
- The 85 sq. in. blade has enhanced stiffness and strength thanks to its carbon-fiber reinforcement
- Weighing 21 oz., the Challenge is easy on your joints and muscles
- A contoured palm grip made entirely out of carbon is comfortable in your hands
- The 100% carbon ferrule is light, strong and corrosion resistant
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon with 10° bend
Blade Material: epX Engineered Polymer, Carbon Reinforced
Blade Size: 7.5 x 14.5 in. (19 x 37 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 85 sq. in. (548 sq. cm.)
Weight: 21 oz. (595 g)
Grip: Contoured Palm Grip
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.