Malta Carbon 2-Piece Stand-Up PaddleRegular price $359.95 US MSRP (taxes not included) Save $-359.95
The top-of-the-line choice for performance paddlers who value adjustability in length at our lightest weight.
- Weighing just 18 oz., the Malta Carbon is our lightest SUP paddle
- Its blade, a trim 87 sq. in., is made of compression molded carbon which is stiff enough to help you get more out of every stroke
- The Malta's shaft is 100% carbon with a 10° bend to provide slight flex for comfortable performance
- Contoured palm grip is made of 100% carbon for smooth paddling comfort.
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon with 10° bend
Blade Material: Compression Molded Carbon
Grip Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Size: 7.125 x 16.25 in. (18 x 41 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 87 sq. in. (561 sq. cm)
Weight: 18 oz. (510 g)
Grip: Contoured Palm Grip
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place
Here at Bending Branches, we are a lean, build-to-order, United States manufacturer that requires standard product in order to keep our costs competitive. Therefore, we do not accept custom, non-standard product requests for new paddles. We apologize for any inconvenience.