Updated for 2023! The most durable high-angle blades on the market paired with a patented, corrosion-free, adjustable ferrule.
- Redefined, stronger blade. The new blade shape provides a smoother forward stroke with less chances for flutter, stiffer feel, and quieter entry and exit. The upgraded carbon + nylon blade material is stronger (meaning less flex) and thicker, making it more durable and robust long-term.
- Carbon-reinforced nylon blades are engineered to be the best option in plastics, renowned for their combination strength, weight, and stiffness.
- 102.5 sq. inch blade it the ideal size for quick boat maneuverability, while the sharp dihedral provides a silky-smooth forward stroke with zero tolerance for fluttering, preserving your energy for longer paddling trips.
- The traditional “oversized” blade design provides better horsepower and control, most commonly associated with high-angle forward strokes and those doing flatwater kayaking, packrafting, racing, and kayak fishing.
- 100% carbon shaft is the lightest material available, so paddling is less fatiguing and more enjoyable on longer trips. The carbon weave is tight and secure, making it one of the strongest options available.
- The shaft is ovalized where the hands go for more comfort and control, and to limit the chances for blisters.
- The Posi-Lok™ ferrule is the gold-standard in paddlesports today, known for the secure fit, simplicity, and longevity. Paddlers enjoy the quick, intuitive ability to adjust the blade offset in 15-degree increments depending on wind and other paddling conditions. The carbon ferrule offers a robust solution that can last years to come.
- Carbon ferrule insert is light, tight, and right for the long haul. This is a sizable upgrade over plastic or glass ferrule inserts.
- Proudly hand built in Osceola, Wisconsin, USA, by a team of paddlers and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon, Ovalized
Blade Material: abX Carbon Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 7.5 x 18 in. (19 x 46 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 102.5 sq. in. (661 sq. cm)
Weight: 29.75 oz. (843 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More