The high-performance portable SUP paddle option for cabin goers and travel enthusiasts alike.
- epX engineered polymer blade delivers more power with every stroke
- Aggressive dihedral down the spine of blade makes for a forgiving and smooth pull through the water
- 85 sq. in. blade provides a less fatiguing experience and is best for high-cadence paddling
- There is a slight flex in the 100% carbon shaft with a 10° bend for very comfortable performance
- The 4-Piece paddle is a portable solution to take your paddle with you wherever you go
- Contoured palm grip
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon with 10° bend
Blade Material: epX Engineered Polymer, Fiberglass Reinforced
Blade Size: 7.5 x 14.5 in. (19 x 37 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 85 sq. in. (548 sq. cm.)
Weight: 26 oz. (737 g)
Grip: Contoured Palm Grip
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all of our paddles to order (much like a fast food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Our shipping windows are slightly longer than most of our loyal paddlers are used to, but we're doing everything we can to ensure paddles ship timely and perform perfectly. Thank you for your patience and thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More