The smoothest stroke in paddleboarding comes compliments of this lightweight, effortless, bold and beautiful paddle.
- Crafted of compression molded fiberglass, the Malta's blade is a sleek 87 sq. in. of translucent beauty.
- At just 18.5 oz., the Malta Fiberglass is lighter in weight than comparable models
- Smooth forward stroke is easy on the body and not overly fatiguing
- Contoured palm grip provides for smooth paddling comfort
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon with 10° bend
Blade Material: Compression Molded Fiberglass
Grip Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Size: 7.125 x 16.25 in. (18 x 41 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 87 sq. in. (561 sq. cm)
Weight: 18.5 oz. (524 g)
Grip: Contoured Palm Grip
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place
Here at Aqua Bound, we are a lean, build-to-order, United States manufacturer that requires standard product in order to keep our costs competitive. Therefore, we do not accept custom, non-standard product requests for new paddles. We apologize for any inconvenience.