Updated for 2023! A warm, lightweight fiberglass shaft combined with efficient, strong blades for assertively moving water.
- Redesigned, stronger blade. The new blade shape provides a smoother forward stroke with less chances for flutter, stiffer feel, and quieter entry and exit. The upgraded fiberglass + nylon blade material is stronger (meaning less flex) and thicker, making it more durable and robust long-term.
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon blades are designed for forgiveness and just the right amount of flex, keeping the kayak moving efficiently even with extra gear slowing you down.
- 102.5 sq. inch blade it the ideal size for quick boat maneuverability, while the sharp dihedral provides a silky-smooth forward stroke with zero tolerance for fluttering, preserving your energy for longer paddling trips.
- The traditional “oversized” blade design provides better horsepower and control, most commonly associated with high-angle forward strokes and those doing flatwater kayaking, packrafting, racing, and kayak fishing.
- 100% fiberglass shaft is durable and strong, yet lighter than commodity aluminum, so it will hold up in the most uncertain of conditions while not draining all your energy. Fiberglass is also valued for being warm, plus flexible and forgiving when compared to aluminum.
- The shaft is ovalized where the hands go for more comfort and control, and to limit the chances for blisters.
- Snap-button ferrule is fixed length plus tight fitting, secure, and long-lasting. No wobbling or inefficiencies like commodity systems. It’s not as technical as some modern ferrule systems, but one of the more robust options. Comes with 3-hole for adjustable feather angles of 0° or 60°, left or right hand control.
- Carbon ferrule insert is light, tight, and right for the long haul. This is a sizable upgrade over plastic or glass ferrule inserts.
- Two new head turning colors that make a real statement on the water: Sunset Red, the ideal companion for an evening paddle trip, and the shot of life that is Electric Green.
- Proudly hand built in Osceola, Wisconsin, USA, by a team of paddlers and outdoor enthusiasts.
Shaft Material: Fiberglass
Blade Material: abXII Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 7.5 x 18 in. (19 x 46 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 102.5 sq. in. (661 sq. cm)
Weight: 34.5 oz. (978 g)
Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R)
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place
Here at Bending Branches, we are a lean, build-to-order, United States manufacturer that requires standard product in order to keep our costs competitive. Therefore, we do not accept custom, non-standard product requests for new paddles. We apologize for any inconvenience.