NEW for 2023! High-angle horsepower for more control and heavily loaded boats, the Manta Ray Hybrid delivers flutter-free efficiency and a premium adjustable length ferrule.
- 102.5 sq. inch blade it the ideal size for quick boat maneuverability, while the sharp dihedral provides a silky-smooth forward stroke with zero tolerance for fluttering, preserving your energy for longer paddling trips.
- The traditional “oversized” blade design provides better horsepower and control, most commonly associated with high-angle forward strokes and those doing flatwater kayaking, packrafting, racing, and kayak fishing.
- Versa-Lok™ offers 15cm of additional length and infinite feathering options, and does so with an easy to use and understand system that is secure (no disengagement), robust (will hold form for a very long time), and resistant to corrosion (nylon plastic and stainless steel parts).
- The Versa-Lok™ clamping system is backed by structural and cyclical testing, plus a decade of on-water use.
- Proudly hand built in Osceola, Wisconsin, USA, by a team of paddlers and outdoor enthusiasts.
Blade Material: abXII Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 7.5 x 18 in. (19 x 46 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 102.5 sq. in. (661 sq. cm)
Weight: 32 oz. (907 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More