Designed by Alpacka Raft, the Shred Apart is a convertible kayak + canoe paddle, designed to offer unmatched performance and convenience.
- Designed by Alpacka Raft, the Aqua Bound Shred Apart is a convertible kayak/canoe paddle.
- The Shred Apart starts with the same base paddle as Aqua Bound's classic Shred Carbon paddle, but includes a pair of T-handle extensions that convert the kayak paddle into a pair of canoe paddles.
- The Shred Apart allows the packraft to be paddled either in kayak configuration by one person or in canoe configuration by two people.
- Full sized abX carbon reinforced nylon blades suitable for whitewater
Shaft Material: Tight Weave Carbon
Blade Material: abX Carbon Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 7.75 x 18 in. (20 x 46 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 117 sq. in. (755 sq. cm)
Weight: 40 oz. (kayak paddle only), 26 oz. (each canoe paddle), 52 oz. (entire system)
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place
Here at Aqua Bound, we are a lean, build-to-order, United States manufacturer that requires standard product in order to keep our costs competitive. Therefore, we do not accept custom, non-standard product requests for new paddles. We apologize for any inconvenience.