High-quality components in a smaller package, a perfect fit for the traveling adventurer's inflatable board.
- Weighing just 26 oz., the Lyric weighs less than the competitive offering
- A 100% carbon shaft with a 10° bend gives each stroke a slight amount of flex for very comfortable performance
- The 85 sq. in. blade is made of epX engineered polymer which produces enhanced blade stiffness and strength
- The aggressive dihedral shape of the blade down its spine makes for a smooth forward stroke without any flutter
- Contoured palm grip
- Graphics and color harmonize well with a softer sense of style
- 4-piece breakdown is a portable solution
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon with 10° bend
Blade Material: epX Engineered Polymer, Fiberglass Reinforced
Blade Size: 7.5 x 14.5 in. (19 x 37 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 85 sq. in. (548 sq. cm)
Weight: 26 oz. (737 g)
Grip: Contoured Palm Grip
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More