Edge 3-Piece Canoe PaddleRegular price $174.95 US MSRP (taxes not included) Save $-174.95
For open whitewater boaters and C1 paddlers, the Edge offers reinforced durability and full carbon in a 3pc breakdown package.
- Carbon shaft is ovalized for comfort
- Full-sized curved blade is curved for added power.
- Low swing weight paired with comfortable T-grip make this a great whitewater canoe paddle
- For easy portability or storage, it breaks down into 3 individual pieces
Shaft Material: Lightweight Carbon
Blade Material: abX Carbon Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 8 x 19 in. (20 x 48 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 129 sq. in. (832 sq. cm)
Weight: 26.5 oz. (751 g)
Grip: Ultimate T-Grip
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place
Here at Bending Branches, we are a lean, build-to-order, United States manufacturer that requires standard product in order to keep our costs competitive. Therefore, we do not accept custom, non-standard product requests for new paddles. We apologize for any inconvenience.