For open whitewater boaters and C1 paddlers, the Edge offers reinforced durability and full carbon in a 3pc breakdown package.
- Carbon shaft is ovalized for comfort
- Full-sized curved blade is curved for added power.
- Low swing weight paired with comfortable T-grip make this a great whitewater canoe paddle
- For easy portability or storage, it breaks down into 3 individual pieces
Shaft Material: Lightweight Carbon
Blade Material: abX Carbon Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 8 x 19 in. (20 x 48 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 129 sq. in. (832 sq. cm)
Weight: 26.5 oz. (751 g)
Grip: Ultimate T-Grip
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place
Here at Bending Branches, we are a lean, build-to-order, United States manufacturer that requires standard product in order to keep our costs competitive. Therefore, we do not accept custom, non-standard product requests for new paddles. We apologize for any inconvenience.