The best overall value in SUP paddles, made of lightweight, durable, and top-grade carbon fiber components.
- Ideal for SUP touring, an aggressive dihedral down the spine delivers a smooth, powerful forward stroke
- A lightweight, all-carbon shaft with a 10° bend provides a low swing weight and a slight shaft flex for very comfortable performance
- The 85 sq. in. blade has enhanced stiffness and strength thanks to its carbon-fiber reinforcement
- Weighing 21 oz., the Challenge is easy on your joints and muscles
- A contoured palm grip made entirely out of carbon is comfortable in your hands
- The 100% carbon ferrule is light, strong and corrosion resistant
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon with 10° bend
Blade Material: epX Engineered Polymer, Carbon Reinforced
Blade Size: 7.5 x 14.5 in. (19 x 37 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 85 sq. in. (548 sq. cm)
Weight: 21 oz. (595 g)
Grip: Contoured Palm Grip
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More