Designed for flatwater SUP cruising at the lake, the Freedom 85 is our best seller and a real crowd pleaser.
- epX engineered polymer blade delivers more power with every stroke
- Aggressive dihedral down the spine of blade makes for a forgiving and smooth pull through the water
- 85 sq. in. blade provides a less fatiguing experience and is best for high-cadence paddling
- There is a slight flex in the 100% carbon shaft with a 10° bend for very comfortable performance
- Contoured palm grip
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon with 10° bend
Blade Material: epX Engineered Polymer, Fiberglass Reinforced
Blade Size: 7.5 x 14.5 in. (19 x 37 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 85 sq. in. (548 sq. cm)
Weight: 23.5 oz. (666 g)
Grip: Contoured Palm Grip
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place
Here at Bending Branches, we are a lean, build-to-order, United States manufacturer that requires standard product in order to keep our costs competitive. Therefore, we do not accept custom, non-standard product requests for new paddles. We apologize for any inconvenience.