A high-performance carbon shaft with durable fiberglass/nylon blades, the Shred Hybrid is a solid choice for paddlers tackling the rapids.
- 100% Carbon shaft keeps the paddle lightweight, while maintaining durability
- abXII blades are reinforced with fiberglass for extra durability
- A great choice for mid-range whitewater paddlers
Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Material: abX Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 7.75 x 18 in. (20 x 46 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 117 sq. in. (755 sq. cm)
Weight: 36.5 oz. (1035 g)
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place
Here at Bending Branches, we are a lean, build-to-order, United States manufacturer that requires standard product in order to keep our costs competitive. Therefore, we do not accept custom, non-standard product requests for new paddles. We apologize for any inconvenience.