For high-angle paddlers, the Whiskey Carbon is the lightest option available, providing a flutter-free forward stroke.
- At just 23 ounces, the paddle delivers an effortless, ultra-lightweight performance
- Lighter in weight than comparable models, the Whiskey Carbon delivers a smooth paddling stroke
- Features the new 100% carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule, allowing for infinite feather angles
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
Shaft Material: T-700 Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Carbon
Blade Size: 7.8 x 16 in. (20 x 41 cm)
Blade Surface Area: 95 sq. in. (613 sq. cm)
Weight: 23 oz. (652 g)
Ferrule Angles: Infinite
Here at Aqua Bound, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Important WARNING for California Residents:Learn More
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place
Here at Bending Branches, we are a lean, build-to-order, United States manufacturer that requires standard product in order to keep our costs competitive. Therefore, we do not accept custom, non-standard product requests for new paddles. We apologize for any inconvenience.