Aqua Bound’s Most Packable Paddles
Do you need your paddle to fit in your backpack? In your luggage on the plane? On your bike rack? You got it! Here are Aqua Bound's most packable paddles…
Sometimes you want to paddle so much off the beaten path or so far from home you need to hike, bike or fly to get there. That doesn’t mean you can’t bring your own paddle along…as long as it’s packable!
Whether it’s for kayaking, SUP or packrafting, Aqua-Bound has you covered with multiple paddle options designed to stow away wherever you need to fit it. These all break down into 4 pieces, which means you can put them almost anywhere.
Packable Paddles for Kayaking and Packrafting
Whiskey and Tango Kayak Paddles
Aqua-Bound's premier kayak paddles, the Whiskey and Tango, are available as 4-piece models. These are our top-of-the-line performance paddles with our patented Posi-Lok™ ferrule system:
- The Whiskey and Whiskey Carbon are high-angle paddles for aggressive paddlers and heavily-loaded boats. MSRP for the 4-piece Whiskeys are $374.95 and $474.95.
- The Tango and Tango Carbon are low-angle paddles for long days of relaxed touring. MSRP for the 4-piece Tangos are also $374.95 and $474.95.
Ray Series Kayak Paddles
Aqua-Bound’s Ray Series of kayak paddles are designed for touring. Both models are available in a 4-piece option with our Posi-Lok™ ferrule system:
- The Sting Ray Carbon, Sting Ray Hybrid and Sting Ray Fiberglass models are our most popular family of kayak paddles. 4-piece Sting Rays range in MSRP from $244.95 down to $139.95.
- The Manta Ray Carbon, Manta Ray Hybrid and Manta Ray Fiberglass models have the larger blades of the Ray series paddles. They’re perfect for high-angle paddlers and anglers with heavily-loaded boats. 4-piece Manta Rays range in price from $244.95 to $139.95.
2-piece paddles can be packable…(photo courtesy of Caj Koskinen)
…but 4-piece paddles are very packable (photo courtesy of Luc Mehl)
Shred Whitewater Kayak Paddles
Aqua-Bound’s Shred kayak paddles are designed for whitewater kayaking. They come in five different lengths, each Shred model is offered as a 4-piece option and comes with a snap-button ferrule:
- The Shred Fiberglass is our entry-level paddle with its fiberglass shaft and abXII fiberglass-reinforced nylon blades. MSRP: $189.95.
- The Shred Hybrid is a durable combination of a 100% carbon shaft and abXII fiberglass-reinforced nylon blades. This great mid-range paddle’s MSRP is $209.95.
- The Shred Carbon is our most popular whitewater paddle, designed for the hard-core enthusiast. Super tough and lightweight, it comes with a 100% carbon shaft and abX carbon-reinforced nylon blades. At an MSRP of $254.95, it’s still a bargain.
Packable Paddles for Stand-Up Paddleboarding
The Freedom 85 is Aqua-Bound’s most popular stand-up paddle, and ideal for most flatwater paddlers:
- It has a durable, ultra-lightweight 100% carbon shaft.
- The epX engineered polymer blade is reinforced with fiberglass and sports a Polynesian graphic.
- The Freedom 85’s blade is 85 square inches and comes in Ocean Blue that complements most paddleboards..
- The 4-piece Freedom 85 is an affordable $194.95.
Aqua Bound’s Lyric 4-piece SUP paddle
The Lyric 4-piece model is a perfect fit for traveling adventurers. Its features include:
- An 85-square-inch epX engineered polymer blade, reinforced with fiberglass.
- The eye-catching Polynesian graphic stamped on its White blade is reminiscent of paddleboarding’s Hawaiian roots.
- Its shaft is 100% carbon, and is available in three different adjustable lengths.
- The 4-piece Lyric’s MSRP: $194.95.
Whether paddleboarding or kayaking, take your pick of our most packable paddles the next time space is at a premium.
Have questions? Contact our Customer Service Team: 715-755-3405 • [email protected]
More for you: