Get outfitted for some serious kayak fishing with one of the paddles from our Manta Ray family. There’s one for every budget!
Our Manta Ray family of kayak paddles is our best-selling line for high-angle paddlers, including kayak anglers:
- The wide, beefy blades (102.5 square inches) are designed to haul plenty of water, even with a fully-loaded boat.
- The Manta Ray comes in several different models from fiberglass to full carbon.
- Manta Ray models come with three different ferrule options: a tight-fitting snap-button ferrule, our all-carbon Posi-Lok™ ferrule with unlimited feathering angles, and our adjustable-length Versa-Lok™ ferrule.
- They’re available as a standard 2-piece paddle, or an ultra-packable 4-piece.
- They’re each available in several different lengths. The Posi-Lok™ models are up to 260 cm long, and the Versa-Lok™ models up to 240-255 cm of adjustable length. Most sit-on-top fishing kayaks require a longer paddle than touring kayaks.
Let’s take a closer look at each Manta Ray model so you can decide which fits your kayak fishing life the best…
Manta Ray Carbon
Manta Ray Carbon is our top-of-the-line Manta Ray paddle, super light and maneuverable. Ranging in price from $224.95 to $244.95, the Manta Ray Carbon has a 100% carbon shaft and abX carbon-reinforced nylon blades:
- Manta Ray Carbon Versa-Lok™ 2-piece with our Versa-Lok™ ferrule. 32 ounces; $244.95.
- Manta Ray Carbon Posi-Lok™ 2-piece with our Posi-Lok™ ferrule. 30.5 ounces; $224.95.
- Manta Ray Carbon Posi-Lok™ 4-piece with our Posi-Lok™ ferrule. 30.5 ounces; $244.95.
Manta Ray Hybrid
Manta Ray Hybrid is next in line with the same 100% carbon shaft and with fiberglass-reinforced blades in White or Sunset Red. The Hybrid ranges in price from $174.95 to $194.95. It’s available in both Posi-Lok™ and Versa-Lok™ ferrule systems, as well as in 2-piece or 4-piece:
- Manta Ray Hybrid 2-piece Versa-Lok™—34 ounces; $194.95.
- Manta Ray Hybrid 2-piece Posi-Lok™—32.5 ounces; $174.95.
- Manta Ray Hybrid 4-piece Posi-Lok™—32.5 ounces; $184.95.
Manta Ray Fiberglass
Finally, we have Manta Ray Fiberglass, a bit heavier but every bit as tough as the first two on the list. The Electric Green or Sunset Red abXII fiberglass-reinforced nylon blades are the same 102.5 square inches. The shaft has the snap-button ferrule that ensures a snug fit:
If you’re looking for a serious kayak paddle for some serious kayak fishing, you can’t go wrong with the Manta Ray. No matter which model you choose, you’ll have a trusted partner on the water.
(All photos courtesy of YakAttack)
We want to help you find the paddle that’s right for you! Contact our friendly Customer Service team today: 715-755-3405 • [email protected]
More for you...